Thursday, November 25, 2010

A writer?


i really do want to be a writer!! call me crazy.. or anything.. but honestly.. i want to be a writer!! now na!! someday.. i will have my own book!! my #1 book! (wishing..shh..))

-->>sadly, my father will not be able to read it..but i know he will be very happy and proud of me!!! but most of it, my Father in Heaven will be more happy than anyone is!:))

-->> actually,i started writing stories 6 7 years ago.. 12 years old.. if i am not mistaken.. still..wala pa japun ko nag-improve.. hahaha.. tagalog pa japun akong words.. with "visayan" pa..haha.. i am looking forward to my new and improve Stories this time!! not just a story2x:)) but a real one!! who wants to be the be my first? prospect? :)) haha

->>wiw.. i am very excited.. running in circles?? hmmp..crawling in rectangles! ahaha.



Gudnyt!!

2 comments:

  1. U don't want to be a writer but
    U want to be a writer?
    What goes in your mind mitch?
    What you really want?

    hahahahahaha

    speaking dollars!
    hahahahahaha



    I think I'm gonna be a better writer than u....
    hahahahha
    just KIDDING mitch!
    hahahahaha


    Of course, people who loves you will support in your dream(s).


    hehehhehehe
    keep safe mitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shi :)) murag dili wirter.. story teller.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete